2/04/2005

One long day !

Today was one of the most hectic days I had since last 2 semesters. Yesterday night after watching Page 3, an awesome movie, I went to sleep at 3:30am. Had to wake up at 9 in the morning to goto the department and see this professor and no wonder he gave me enough work to keep me busy till lunch. By the time I was done around 1:30 pm, it was time for my study group. I had to literally run to the cafeteria and a grab a BK chicken sandwich and join my study group. It felt like I had my mental resources unaudited and misstated. Anyways, we struggled through our Audit project for around 4 hrs and then it was time to goto class. 6:50 pm class started and we found out today its gonna be a marathon class...that means the prof gonna keep us the whole 2 and a half hours and even more if needed. I dunno how I managed to stay awake all thru the class. When I came back home it was 10:30 pm, I dunno when I slept off. I just woke up few hrs back when my roommate came back from work, he is doing overtime (cuz its the tax season). Man its midnight. And so we had dinner, and now look at me I have to study 40 pgs for my CPA class and do the HW, if I want to stick to the schedule. Well Im halfway there, its 3:00 am now, hopefully after finishing this blog, Ill have enough energy...as this is supposedly a form of refreshment and relaxation for me (I cant relax by lying down, then Ill goto sleep), to finish up the rest of my HWs. May be this is normal for lot of ppl, like my roommate who is basically working 8-11 this entire week...but not for a lazy soul like me. I need 12 hrs of peaceful sleep to get me going. laters.

No comments: